Moran Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
25701 Shady Lane, SW
Westernport, MD 21562
P: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse RN | F: [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse RN
Full-Time Registered Nurse RN - 2:30pm-11pm & 10:30pm-7am
Part-Time Registered Nurse RN - 6:30am-3:00pm
Sign-On Bonus being offered for newly hired eligible RNs through February 28, 2020!
About the Position:
Working in long-term care provides an opportunity unique from all other types of health care facilities. Unlike nursing in other settings, long term care provides the opportunity to practice truly holistic nursing care while fostering a lasting connection between caregivers, patients, and their families. It requires a special kind of nursing professional; one with compassion, patience, dedication, and true commitment to improving the health and lives of patients at a delicate time in their lives. Working in harmony with the entire nursing staff, the Registered Nurse strives to provide the very best care possible. If you are a Registered Nurse with a true passion for patient care and compassion for others, with a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
The Registered Nurse, RN works under direct supervision using the state-specific Nurse Practice Act, Practice Guidelines and nursing judgment. Responsible for delivering nursing care to patients requiring care, collecting patient data, making observations and reporting pertinent information to the care of patients. Will also direct and supervise care given by other nursing staff members as needed.
- Ideal candidate must be a caring individual dedicated to providing high quality care to residents in our care
- Must possess a current, unencumbered license to practice as an RN in the state of Maryland
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English Language fluently
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident's condition
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; our full time team members are also offered a robust and comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Short and Long-Term Disability Options
- Tuition Reimbursement & Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- 401 (k) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- DailyPay option available! - Get your pay, when you need it.
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance - employee discount available
- Helping Friends Foundation
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Tickets at Work - entertainment ticket discounts
- Purchasing Power - online purchase/payroll deduction
- In-facility education programs and more!
*Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Registered Nurse Certified