Warehouse Associate - Walk Ins Always Welcomed
Hiring Immediately Full Time Warehouse Team Member
- $15.36 to $18.88 per hour depending on shift!
- Our top performing associates earn in excess of $20/hr.
- Incredible full time earning potential with overtime availability
- Multiple schedules to choose from, including 5-day, 12-hour schedules available
- Full time associates preferred but we can hire part time as well!
What you’ll do as a Warehouse Team Member:
- Transfer materials within the Warehouse facility as needed.
- You will frequently transport loads of up to 100 pounds and occasionally manipulate up to 250 pounds.
- Operate Forklifts or other powered vehicles in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Make safety for yourself and your co-workers a top priority at all times.
What skills you will need:
- Ability to learn our basic computer and warehouse / distribution center scanning systems.
- You are able to obtain a valid, company-issued Forklift or Powered Industrial Vehicles license where required.
- You have basic counting, math and measurement skills.
- You can read, write, and comprehend the meaning of basic communications.
- Ability to reliably work a defined full time or part time schedule
Exclusive benefits built for you.
- Very competitive pay
- Medical and dental insurance
- On-site medical clinic in Arcadia for employee and family members for only $10 co-pay
- Profit sharing eligibility
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Great opportunities for career growth
- Furniture Discounts
We are Hiring Immediately!
The people of Ashley Furniture are what truly defines this company. Our team lives and breathes a hands-on, “dirty fingernail” approach that breeds success unlike any other. That’s why when we hire new team members, we don’t require them to know the technical ins and outs of the job. We’re looking for great culture fits and a positive “can do” attitude…we hire for attitude and train for skill! Full time and part time team members are being hired immediately so interview today and start tomorrow!
Ashley Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at Ashley Furniture.
- Forklift Truck
- Stock Control