Back to Career Site Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together.
Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives - apply to join our team.SCOPE OF ROLE
The NeueHealth Market Development & Business Strategy team is responsible for evaluating growth opportunities, supporting the successful implementation and execution of NeueHealth markets, evaluating strategic partnership opportunities, and supporting key organizational initiatives throughout Bright Health Group. The Vice President of NeueHealth Market Development & Business Strategy will lead and develop high performing teams to achieve those objectives and the priorities of the organization more broadly. Working closely with the President, NeueHealth Networks, the President, NeueCare and the Bright HealthCare Market Leadership team, this role will work to execute against organizational goals and ensure Bright Health Group is set up on a strategic long-term growth path. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The Vice President of NeueHealth Market Development & Business Strategy description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Develop key elements of NeueHealth and Bright HealthCare long and short-term market planning, competitive response, and strategy, including but not limited to new product lines, markets, and payment models,
- Participate in the development of short- and long-term market execution strategy, resulting in prioritization and the development of build/buy/partner recommendations in collaboration with Corporate Development.
- Steward complex projects supporting NeueHealth network configurations, product lines, markets, and payment models, while working cross-functionally.
- Support new market diligence, as well as contract execution with Health Systems and physician led/managed/owned entities supporting NeueHealth Integrated Systems of Care.
- Coordinate market entry strategy and optimization across NeueHealth markets in collaboration with market and line of business leaders.
- Collaborate with Network Strategy and Network Development in existing market optimization strategies and execution.
- Support NeueHealth market management of ongoing relationships, including performance management, payment, and operations.
- Advise senior leaders on emerging strategic issues to drive better business decisions.
- Bachelor's degree, required; MBA, preferred.
- Ten or more (10+) years of professional experience; Experience in consulting, investment banking, or health plan experience, preferred.
- Experience working in health services, either with provider organizations or insurance companies, which have helped you develop an understanding of corresponding clinical performance and operational metrics, desired.
- Exposure to and are familiar with insurance products, including Medicare Advantage and commercial products.
- Strong analytical background, with proven business development and partnership cultivation experience.
- Proven business development and partnership cultivation experience.
- Attention to detail and polish; trusted to communicate with senior executives internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects in parallel and manage a wide array of internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates high levels of EQ and aligns with Bright Health values.
- Willingness to learn and operate in ambiguity.
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Travel may be required.We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected, aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more of what they want and deserve. We do this by:Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional outcomes.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development
- Clinical Works
- Corporate Development