To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electrical Engineering Department Manager
WECTEC LLC • Charlotte, NC
Posted 24 days ago
- Lead the electrical department in the production of quality designs while achieving profit goals
- Lead multi-discipline engineering teams on selected projects, serving as the client’s main point of contact for the engineering team
- Provide oversight of electrical engineering projects
- Maintain and foster relationships with selected established clients
- Design and leadership experience with a focus on: Client Satisfaction and Quality
- Experience leading project design teams
- Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings
- 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Registered Electrical Engineer
- Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
- Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
- NCEES License
- LEED AP accreditation
- Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
Education Level Bachelors Degree
Years of Experience 10+ YearsBenefits Employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, and access to Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a 401(k) Savings Plan.
Notice Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.