River Point Behavioral Health in Jacksonville, FL is recruiting a Psychiatrist for their Inpatient Child/Adolescent and Adult services. The physician will work a diverse mix of Inpatient cases treating ages 5 - adult populations. River Point Behavioral Health specializes in psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment for all ages while providing a calm and safe setting for progressive, individualized treatment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits with bonus opportunity and more…
- Work with a diverse patient population
- Exceptional team environment and supportive leadership
- Great Location! City living and beach access just minutes away
- No state income tax
- Must be Board Eligible/Certified in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- FL license or ability to obtain
Live and work in the coastal city of Jacksonville, FL. The area offers 22 miles of sunny beaches, world-class fishing, historic neighborhoods, creative coastal eateries and local universities.
There’s something to enjoy for every age and taste in this thriving coastal city. Come work for one of the nation’s largest system of freestanding behavioral health facilities in the U.S. Please visit our hospital website at www.riverpointbehavioral.com.
For more information, please contact:
Victoria Miller | Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | URL blocked - click to apply |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| URL blocked - click to apply