To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Head of Marketing
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Head of Brand Marketing will oversee go-to-market strategies covering all of Company’s game IP. This person will lead the team and work across the company as they manage and allocate a multi-million dollar marketing budget, devise impactful tactics, work closely with overseas managers in formulating positioning and messaging while being data driven.
This position will work closely with digital and physical sales, communications, community, finance and strategy as well as the respective IP owners in Japan. They must use data to drive their decision- making process while building out their spending initiatives.
Managing and mentoring a group of bright, energetic teammates will be a primary focus of this position. They will look to you for both project and career guidance as well as how to approach the day-to-day challenges they face. Results are a must, but it will be just as important to provide leadership to this team.
- Oversee a multi-million dollar marketing budget that will be used to drive state-of-the-art campaigns for world-wide leading game IP.
- Work closely with Japanese IP-owners in building consensus on messaging and tactics.
- Collaborate with teammates on go-to-market strategies for sales (physical and digital), community, licensing, finance, data-science, communications and strategy.
- Manage brand marketing department with meaningful KPI’s while providing an achievable career path.
- Work closely with Data Science in order to provide an analytical approach to campaigns and KPI’s.
- Build relationships with platform holders, research companies, media and creative providers as well as other relevant partners.
- Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of regular marketing updates to stakeholders, including Japanese IP managers.
- 6-9 years in consumer product marketing overseeing >$5mm campaigns.
- 3-5 years in a C-level position managing 10-15 people.
- Ideal candidate will understand what AAA titles are and how to work with IP holders.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Understand how to apply data to marketing initiatives.
- Social media marketing experience to relevant consumer demographics.
- Experience working with market research companies.
- Not afraid to put your own presentations together!
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters in marketing a plus.
Nice to Haves
- Business level Japanese language skill nice but not required.
- Previous experience working with an overseas parent.
- Console game experience.
Travel required including international trips. Will require weekend travel.
Licenses, Certifications and Other:
A valid California Driver’s License.