To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regional Security Manager
Securitas USA • Manassas, VA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Securitas Security Services, USA has an immediate opening for a Regional Security Manager at our Bristow, VA location. Reporting to the Security Director, this person plans, organizes, implements, and manages regional security programs, procedures, and practices to ensure the safety and security of company employees and property. The incumbent manages the implementation of security programs to include workplace violence prevention, loss prevention, facility security, and investigations in accordance with the corporate guidelines.
- Leads a team of Site Security Managers to operate security systems, manage projects, and support regulatory, industry and contractual audits including but not limited to ISO 27001, SAS 70, FISMA , PCI and Common Criteria while maintaining compliance with industry best practices and state of the art design guidelines utilized by Microsoft's Global Foundation Services (GFS) Physical Security program.
- Provides security management and detailed security status reports to Microsoft management and key stakeholders. Communicates issues and recommendations for resolution to Microsoft management in a timely manner.
- Develops, manages, and maintains security related processes, procedures, training, and improvement plans.
- Documents and improves work processes in order to make workflow more efficient and productive.
- Collaborates across groups such as Data Center Operations and Development, Security Consulting, Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and other Security groups to overcome challenges and deliver results.
- Works with all sites in creating security models that enable teams to maintain a high level of accountability and consistency.
- Coordinates with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Performs task and duties of a similar nature and scope as required.
- Primary point of contact with branches that support the areas where sites are located.
- Ability to travel to site location with little advanced notice.
- Bachelor's degree (Business / Management/ or related field) and/or five years of experience in a corporate security, military or law enforcement position. The candidate will also need to have five years of well documented managerial experience in one or more of the following areas: security operations, service planning, service development or related operational field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company, or any combination of above. Educational exceptions may be considered based on professional experience. Professional certifications preferred (CPP, PSP, etc.) Experience with responding to Security related audits a plus.
- Ability to lead a team in analytical planning, critical review, and problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required for preparing clear, concise and grammatically correct materials and communicating information effectively to others.
- Expert Security Management skills.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with unusual and stressful circumstances.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Action oriented with a passion for getting things done quickly, efficiently, and properly
- Strong cross-group collaboration and relationship management skills including directing &
coordinating virtual teams to achieve deliverables.
- Strong computer skills. Must be proficient and familiar in the use of the Microsoft products.
- Professional demeanor and excellent ability to contribute independently in security operations.
- Understanding of security operations, Security Operations Center (SOC) Operations and procedures.
At Securitas, we see each employee as a member of our family. By providing a unique array of opportunities, services and programs, we offer a work environment that is fun, challenging, and 'miles ahead 'of our competitors. We are committed to providing a comprehensive benefit package for our employees and are always looking for new ways to show our employees how important they are to us. We encourage you to apply today for employment with Securitas. Endless opportunities are available to you at our facilities in many states.