We are seeking a Senior Accountant to be an integral part of our Accounting team as we continue to grow. Primary responsibilities include month-end reconciliation and closing, cash management, oversight of accounts payable, and general accounting for day-to-day operations.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Work closely with the Executive team on Cash Management.
- Maintain general ledger and chart of accounts.
- Accurate and timely monthly financial close and preparation of financial statements.
- Annual external audit schedules and coordination of supporting documentation.
- Ad hoc and routine analysis and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- Knowledge and adherence to current U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong technology skills, including proficiency in Excel, with experience in using these tools to implement and improve accounting systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work independently with little supervision.
- BS in Accounting with 3+ years related experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
3+ Years Experience in GL Accounting
Standard Accounting Practices