To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newport, RI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Newport, RI
Posted 26 days ago
Job duties include:
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit.
- Prepare patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.
- Secure patient information and maintains patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records; completing diagnostic coding and procedure coding; keeping patient information confidential.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing and following standards and procedures; complying with all healthcare regulations.
- Keep supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Serve and protects the practice by adhering to professional standards, policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhance practice reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- 1-3 Years of Professional Experience
- 1+ year of Medical Assistant experience
- Experience supporting patients and providing excellent Customer Service Experience.
- CMA Required
- RMA Preferred
- Strong Communication and presentation skills.