Potential to make $950+ Paid Weekly
Capstone Logistics is the premier provider of 3rd Party services in distribution centers across the nation. With a foot print of over 400 DCs in 45 states and Canada, Capstone is the preferred partner for many major retailers, grocers and specialty companies. With high-growth expected this year, we are looking for top talent that is interested in career opportunities to grow with us!
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Full-time career day one
- Benefits offered after 60 days of employment
- Paid training and certifications
- Potential to travel the country with our road crew program
- Safety Incentives
- Career growth! We look to promote from within first.
- Selecting products throughout the warehouse leveraging warehouse equipment that may include single or double electric pallet jacks, reach lifts or forklifts
- Use of VoCollect, RFScanguns or reading manual tickets
- Other duties as assigned by site leadership
WHAT Success Looks like:
- High-energy individual with a strong work ethic
- Self-motivated with ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent decision maker as needed to accomplish tasks
- Flexible work schedule due to changing operational needs
- Ability to provide accurate entry of data and ability to handle administrative tasks as assigned
- Sit or stand for periods in office as well as warehouse environment (concrete flooring and changing temperatures)
- Walking throughout warehouse during shift
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.
- Decision Making
- Forklift Truck
- Hardworking And Dedicated