To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY
- Anthony Mosley
- Phone: 5024933103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Aerotek • Louisville, KY
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for a company to grow with? Are you look for an opportunity to utilize your engineering degree? Are you attracted to the opportunity to improve processes? This is the opportunity for you! APPLY NOW!
The Continuous Improvement Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading problem solving activities for production, using root cause analysis
- Demonstrating the ability to use lean tools to identify and eliminate waste and improve efficiency and product flow.
- Support cost reduction in all aspects of the manufacturing process through new and innovative solutions.
- Creating work instructions that support the continuous improvement activities
- Creating standardized work stations that use lean and six sigma principals to ensure best practices are used and followed.
- Collecting and using data to support process/production changes
- Working within a team environment to ensure the common goals of the company are met, not just a departments
Required Qualifications & Experiences:
- Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical or similar engineering study.
- 1+ years of Co-op experience within a manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in reading and understanding automotive technical drawings and specifications..
We Are Aerotek Kentucky!
With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aerotek Kentucky!
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.