OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative that is looking to expand their career and skill set. Do you love building solid customer relationships? Then this position may be for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Shoreline, Washington Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Data entry experience
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience required
- Customer service experience
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.