Short-Shift Morning &/or Evening Caregiving: If you're interested in working short-shifts before/after your college classes, Home Instead of St. Charles County has caregiving opportunities available! Short-shifts range anywhere from 1 hr.-shifts to 3 hr.-shifts and include bonuses in addition to the base pay! For students going into the medical or service-industries, this is a great opportunity to add experience to your resume`.
You'll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world over 25 years ago. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement. Home Instead of St. Charles County is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community by providing a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
At Home Instead, giving back to the community is important to us. A couple of ways our local office gives back is through the Walk to End Alzheimer's as well as through our Annual Baby Doll Drive where we collect and give baby dolls to local memory care communities. We have an office and training center that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other.
We provide the following benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Short-Shift Bonuses
- Overtime Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time-Off Opportunities
- Paid Classroom & Hands-On Training
- Paid Continuing Education
- Client & Caregiver Referral Bonuses
- IRA with Company Match Program
- Supplemental Insurance
This is what our clients need:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care (We train)
*Experience preferred, not required - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Be a good and patient listener in a friendly and polite manner
- Be willing to travel all of St. Charles County
- Pass Background Check, DMV check and drug screen
- Complete Reference Check
- Complete our Orientation and Training Program (Paid for your time)
- Possess a valid driver’s license, social security card and valid auto insurance
Unlike an agency or staffing company, you're an employee for this office and a big part of what and who we are.
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Caregiving- Looking for College Students Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.