An established, fast-growing fire protection company in the Mobile Area is actively looking for a proven Fire Sprinkler Fitter to join their team. This company prides itself on its reputation and high standards of workmanship.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- 2 years’ experience as a Sprinkler Fitter
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and architectural drawings
- This is a physically demanding job requiring heavy lifting, prolonged standing, overhead reaching, ladder climbing, as well as working on scaffolding or lifts at excessive heights
- May require some travel(typically not overnight)
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact me directly at Kristine.Kershaw @gogpac.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
Fire Protection Project Manager
We are partnered with a locally owned and operated Fire Protection contractor that is actively looking to grow their already established team. This company prides themselves on their reputation and their commitment to delivering the highest quality fire solutions to their customers.
- 5 Years combined experience in the Fire Protection Field and Project Management
- Must have commercial project experience
- Strong knowledge of the fabrication process.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- NICET Level II or better preferred
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact me directly at @gogpac.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
We are partnered with an area recognized and established fire protection and life safety system contractor who is actively looking to add a proven Sprinkler Designer to their growing team! They have a great reputation and believe strongly in supporting the growth of their employees and are dedicated to maintaining an outstanding work culture.
- 3 years’ experience
- NICET Level II or higher in Water-Based Systems
- Demonstrated ability with AutoCAD, HydraCAD or AutoSPRINK
- Must know NFPA codes
- Must be self-motivated and work well with others
- Detail oriented and organized with great communication skills
- Ability to travel to job sites and attend meetings when necessary
- Design fire protection systems for commercial and residential buildings
- Produce detailed drawings and hydraulic calculations for fire sprinkler and fire pump systems
- Perform field surveys
- Communicate with contractors and subcontractors to gather documentation
Take the next step in your career - APPLY NOW! Please contact me direct at Kristine.Kershaw @gogpac.com for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested.
Civil Project Engineer
A leading Civil General Contractor is actively seeking an experienced and driven Project Engineer to join their team. Applicable project experience for this Project Engineer could include a work history of highways, bridges, sitework, paving, marine, rail, dams, etc. This is a great opportunity for a Project Engineer to develop into their own role and reach the career goals they've
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Attention To Detail
- Auto Cad