A prestigious hospital located in the Brooklyn, NY in need of a Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner Therapist.Type:
07:30pm-08:30am (includes a 60 min break)Location:
• Provides respiratory therapy as prescribed by a Physician. Provides patient/ significant other with respiratory therapy education. Prepares, operates and maintains respiratory care equipment.
• Providing efficient, quality-oriented patient care within the scope of the department's policy/procedure manual.
• Performing support activities such as equipment maintenance, changes, and inventory.
• Setting up and operating various types of respiratory care equipment to be utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and/or illness.
• Must be a CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) in NY State
• Experienced Registered Respiratory Therapist with 3-5 years of experience
• BLS requiredPlease email
: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Resp Care Practitioner Therapist Reg
- Basic Life Support
- Diseases And Disorders
- Health Care
- Respiratory Systems
- Respiratory Therapy