At Vibra Healthcare, we're on a first name basis. Our managers greet you by your first name and know why you’re passionate about healthcare. Throughout your day, you collaborate with an interdisciplinary team to create a course of recovery for the patient you know so well.
Vibra Hospital - Methodist Richardson Campus in Richardson, TX is seeking Full Time ICU Registered Nurses - RN's - to join our team!
*Day and Night shifts currently available!*
The RN is responsible for developing, implementing, evaluating and revising a plan of care for assigned patients and families in the High Operations/Intensive Care Unit. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of this role include demonstrating critical care skills; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing critical care expertise.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience in an ICU setting required.
- Current BLS and ACLS certifications required.
- CCRN or PCCN certification preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Critical Care Registered Nurse (Ccrn)
Registered Nurse Certified
Basic Life Support
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Intensive Care Unit