Are you an organized and motivated Administrative or Executive Assistant looking for a full-time position with a growing company and an exciting team? If so, please read on!
Bonaventure is a vertically integrated company that develops, designs, constructs, and operates “state of the art” senior living communities. Our Home Office located in Salem, Oregon, supports those providing care to residents at our communities in Oregon, Washington and Colorado. We’re always on the lookout for excellent candidates to help us fulfill our mission to serve seniors.
Currently, we are recruiting for an experienced, results-driven, Executive Assistant
who will support our Director of Construction and Project Managers to bring construction projects and goals to completion. An excellent candidate is one with a strong, exacting sense of focus and a consistent standard of excellence. You should be self-motivated and pride yourself in regularly meeting or beating deadlines. Exemplary administrative, organization and coordinating skills are necessary, as well as the ability to critically review reports and other documents.
- Enhance the Director's effectiveness through information management support:
- Reading, researching and routing correspondence,
- Collect and analyze information,
- Follow up on inquiries and request, anticipating next steps.
Top Reasons to Work for Bonaventure:
- Strategically organize and manage key projects for the management team, including follow-up, communication, and tracking to see them to fruition.
- Develop and maintain complex project management tracking logs, request missing information, anticipate deadlines and proactively gather information in a timely manner from Construction Managers, Maintenance Directors, outside contractors, plan centers and other vendors or service providers.
- Prepares correspondence, presentation materials, contracts and purchase orders in appropriate formats using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Reconcile purchase orders, contracted costs and invoices following set processes and coding. Verification of all contract changes utilizing change orders and review process.
- Support the preparation and tracking of weekly status reports.
- Research, compile and coordinate projects as requested.
Qualifications for this Position:
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K program
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible spending accounts
- Excellent team environment
- Work for a successful progressive company with 18 years of operation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3 years’ successful experience in an administrative and clerical support role
- Minimum High School Diploma, post High School education a plus
Bonaventure is a family of companies dedicated to developing and providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure’s consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged and satisfied residents, happy team members and fiscally responsible growth.
This formula has taken Bonaventure from the two-community company it started out as in 1999 to a portfolio of 27 architecturally refined and amenity-rich senior living communities with a focus on multi-use campuses providing retirement living assisted living and memory care. A solid sustainable growth plan allows us to continually develop and build new communities in new markets to spread the “Retirement Perfected™' lifestyle throughout the west. But we believe our greatest accomplishment is our resident satisfaction, with more than 9 out of 10 residents enthusiastically recommending us to their friends and family.
Bonaventure Senior Living achieves one of the highest resident satisfaction ratings in the industry
through a belief in the importance of choice, independence and fun for each resident, dedicated and well-trained staff members, branded activity and culinary programs and, above all, extraordinary service. We seek out and hire the most qualified personnel and enhance their capabilities with training and support that far exceeds industry standards.
Keywords: Office, Clerical, Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Project Management, Office Coordination, Senior Housing, Communities, Continuous Care Retirement Community, Independent Living, Term Care, Retirement Communities, Retirement Homes, Senior Living, Jobs, Careers, Openings, Opportunities, Search, Employment
Job Titles: Executive Assistant, Project Coordination, Marketing, Graphic Design, Customer Service. Location: U.S., Oregon, Salem, Portland, Portland Metro, Albany, Corvallis, Marion County
Complex Problem Solving