We are soliciting candidates that qualify as a CAMI Library Technician (Word Processor III) supporting the FAA, Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) at MMAC in Oklahoma City, OK.
Located in CAMI, the Aerospace Medical Certification Division (AMCD) is responsible for the administration of the United States program to fulfill the aerospace medical certification needs for holders of U.S. pilot certificates.
- Requires an Associate's Degree
- Minimum 3+ years of experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft Internet Explorer (or a similar web browser) and Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of current interlibrary loan software
- Abilityto work independently and with others in a collegial, service-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently to complete assignments
- Requires some physical exertion for recurring activities such as pushing loaded book trucks, stooping, bending, reaching, and lifting moderately heavy items up to 35 lbs., such as boxes of books or journals
- Ability to organize data related to acquiring and/or cataloging library materials
- Experience in a health science library with the Online Computer Library Center, Inc (OCLC) or the National Library of Medicine’s Docline interlibrary loan subsystems preferred
- Provide a variety of Administrative functions to support the Library
- Process print and non-print library materials, preparing them for inclusion in library collection
- Maintain computer databases used to locate library materials and organize library materials and information
- Assist users in the use of library online catalog, bibliographic databases, and indexes
- Search library resources, compile bibliographies, and provide information on subjects of interest to the organization
- Carry out circulation functions and procedures, including but not limited to: Processing inter library loans, maintaining circulation records, charging and discharging materials, shelving/re-shelving materials
- Maintain table of contents routing service to alert patrons to current research
- Prepare and inspect bindery material
FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE MAY INCLUDE
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Life Insurance, Dental and Vision (Family Plan).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
- Health Sciences
- Service Orientation
- Search (Computer Science)