Quality Assurance Coach
IF YOU CARE, THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick's talented team of 21,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury, suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets -- their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To provide service transaction monitoring and analysis to Service Center colleagues to determine customer call quality and effectiveness of customer contact responses and interactions; to work with internal colleagues in resolution of defects, analyzing individual, system and customization errors and providing feedback regarding suggestions to correct measures.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews inbound and outbound calls to evaluate Service Center colleagues to ensure performance meets established policies, standards and guidelines.
- Provides verbal and written feedback to Service Center management and colleagues to promote improved performance.
- Provides coaching and development support to Service Center colleagues via developed plans and strategies.
- Works directly with appropriate management to determine additional training, coaching or performance planning needed for Service Center colleagues.
- Processes escalated calls within the guidelines and timelines as established in the client customer service instructions.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Supports the Service Center operations as needed.
Education & Licensing
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Two (2) years customer service experience or equivalent combination of experience and education required. Inbound call center experience strongly preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of disability plan eligibility, coverage and benefits
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
#DisabilityInsurance #STD #LTD #ShortTermDisability #LongTermDisability #InsuranceClaims #DisabilityClaims #OnDisability #Claims #Examiner #DisabilityCaseManager #DisabilityExaminer #AbsenceManagement #OutSick #CaringCounts #Sedgwick #InsuranceJobs #Insurance #MedicalLeave #Supervisor #TeamLead #Disability #HiringInIndiana #callcenter #customerservice #servicecenter #customercare #inboundcallcenter #qualitycontrol
Complex Problem Solving