Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will provide support to the outside sales team and manage a small book of business. You will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. The ideal candidate will have at least one-year successful Insides Sales experience plus knowledge of CRM tools (MS Dynamics/Sales Force, etc.).
• Process and manage transactional quotes and orders in an efficient and effective manner.
• Provide prompt and accurate responses to quotation requests, leads and inquiries.
• Follow up on proposals and close business.
• Research and resolve account problems.
• Work closely with customers and operations to facilitate a superior customer experience.
• Perform client research, prospecting and networking.
• Provide marketing support for webinars, lunch and learns, open houses, technical seminars, etc.
• May prepare sales reports and forecasts.
• Perform other work as required
• HS Diploma or GED and prior relevant experience, or the equivalent in terms of education; experience and/or training. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written format.
• Excellent prioritization, organization and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Experience with CRM tools (MS Dynamics / Sales Force / other) is a plus.
• Must be customer focused and quality driven.
• MS Office proficiency, including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with shifting priorities
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Attention To Detail