To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
- Southern Careers Institute
- Phone: 512-437-7541
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Instructor - Full Stack Web
Woz U • Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
Posted 13 days ago
From Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak comes Woz U; a disruptive education startup focused on reprogramming educational experiences and outcomes. Our team is creating highly effective career-training programs for high-demand technical roles like Software Development and Cyber Security. We utilize the latest tech, making the education process more effective, affordable and accessible.
As Full Stack Instructor, The Full Stack Web Instructor will be responsible for effective delivery of all course materials and curriculum for academic programs offered by Woz U, to prepare the students for the workplace. As the Full Stack Web Instructor, you will be knowledgeable of, and adhere to, all institutional educational policies and procedures. In addition, you will participate in curriculum development and revision. Prepare and deliver workshops at events to expand instructor skill set and build personal brand.
Woz U instructors have the primary responsibility of aiding our students in the achievement of their goal (i.e. to be trained and placed) and delivering a Student First experience.
Are you a good fit for Woz U?
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn something new.
- You enjoy breaking down complex ideas into simpler, manageable tasks.
- You welcome a challenge and can improvise effective solutions.
- Your team looks to you as a leader, and a problem solver, enabling them to excel at their jobs.
- You prefer an entrepreneurial culture, where things move quickly, and your input is acted upon.
Do you have the right background?
- B.S, in Computer Science, or equivalent education;
- Demonstrable competency in teaching programming concepts;
- Prior experience in teaching, training, mentoring or authoring instructional materials;
- Strong working knowledge in Back End Frameworks such as Spring, .NET Core, Node and Express, and Rails;
- Working knowledge in Front End Frameworks such as React and Angular;
- SQL and NoSQL;
- HTML, CSS, and styling frameworks such as Bootstrap and Materialize; AWS, CI/CD;
Come work with Woz U
- Witness your work having an immediate and direct impact on the lives of our students.
- Challenge the status quo of technical education in a fast-moving company.
- Develop your leadership skills in an entrepreneurial environment where you have influence.
- Help innovate and shape the future of education.
At Woz U, we celebrate a diverse team and culture among our employees as well as our students. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer.
If this isn't the job for you, but you like what you see, then we encourage you to send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and provide a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience may help us achieve our mission. Include a subject "I want to work with Woz!". We would also greatly appreciate referring your talented friends and colleagues to apply with us. As a sign of our appreciation, we will send you a $500 Visa gift card if they are hired!