To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Administrator (#655 )
StoneMor Partners, L.P. • Kansas City, MO
Posted 4 days ago
StoneMor Partners, L.P. offers rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking an Assistant Administrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to assist in handling the administrative duties in a collaborative, small office setting. This includes record keeping filing, tracking, ordering, computer processing, and communicating with the corporate office. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Banking duties - cash receipts posting, and electronic or physical bank deposits.
- File maintenance - update customer files, permanent records, maps, and employee files.
- Payroll - process payroll for location.
- A/P – Pay invoices timely with purchase card or submit for manual check.
- Deeds and Certificates – Prepare Certificates of Ownership, record and file, and track delivery.
- Contract Processing – review mathematical, pricing and coding accuracy of contracts written, and process via data entry. Maintain a log of contracts.
- Ordering – order products sold and supplies needed for the location.
- Meetings – Take part in weekly meetings between departments. Take minutes and forward to Regional Office.
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in administrative roles.
- Organized and detail oriented, with proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Personable and professional demeanor with the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors.
- Multi-line phone skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Advanced computer skills (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer).
StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer