Viviano Realty is a full-service residential real estate brokerage representing home buyers and sellers in Mount Airy and central Maryland including Carroll, Frederick, Howard, Montgomery, Baltimore, and Anne Arundel Counties. We are driven and dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, building lasting relationships with our clients, and working by referral.
Viviano Realty is in search of an experienced, self-driven Listing and Marketing Coordinator to join our growing real estate business. The ideal candidate will possess a heart for exceptional customer service with excellent communication skills and ability to execute while multii-tasking who thrives in our fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible to continue to build our brand through the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media.
This is a part-time position that could turn into full-time. Will work in our Mount Airy, MD office, this is not a work from home position.
Listing Management Duties
- Coordinate all aspects of listings from initial contact to close utilizing listing checklists
- Organize listing material ensuring all documentation is obtained and in order
- Input client information into client relationship management (CRM) database system
- Coordinate with sellers for home photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements, marketing activities, etc.
- Order home warranties when applicable
- Write listing features and descriptions for the MLS, print, digital and social media
- Ensure accuracy of the MLS listing, upload supporting documentation and update listing details as needed
- Ensure accuracy of the online property profile on various websites
- Prepare listing promotional materials including creation and ordering of brochure, flyers, postcards, signs, etc.
- Request and obtain financing flyers from our preferred lenders
- Coordinate delivery of listing materials and supplies to property and monitor and maintain adequate ongoing supply
- Promote new listings and open houses in print and social media
- Monitor showing activity and obtain and update feedback
- Continue promotion of listing in print, digital, and social media through post settlement
- Coordinate and ensure removal of staging items and marketing materials from property prior to settlement
- Assist with order/pick up and preparation of client closing gifts
- Obtain client new address and update in client relationship management (CRM) database system
- Schedule, coordinate and attend to closing-related activities
- Request and obtain online client reviews and post on social media
- Coordinate and ensure removal of yard sign and lockbox post settlement
Marketing and Business Development
- Assist with implementation and execution of marketing campaigns
- Implementation of social media schedule and daily postings
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos
- Manage and update online presence including agent websites, GMB and YouTube
- Implement and execute email and database campaigns
- Maintain and update listing presentation
- Maintain, update, and assemble buyer, seller, and marketing packages
- Manage client relationship management system
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and execute client and vendor appreciation events
- Coordinate the ordering/purchasing, preparation, and delivery of client appreciation gifts
- Implementation and execution of sponsorships and community events
- Assist/coordinate the purchase of marketing material and supplies
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily duties.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Skilled in writing compelling copy for marketing and branding
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Computer, internet, and social media savvy
- Basic graphic design ability with programs such as Canva
- Understanding of public relations, brand messaging, and social platforms
- Knowledge of Facebook. Google Ads and Advertising Apps
All Applicants Must Include:
Cover letter detailing why you are the ideal candidate for this position and how you would make a significant and positive contribution to the organization.
Requested Salary Range
Resume - Send a PDF version of your resume
No phone calls please
- Advertising Management
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Business Development