Are you prepared for the impact you can make in your Maintenance career at a well-respected treatment center in Navarre, Florida? If so, you may enjoy working at Twelve Oaks Recovery Center, an addiction and co-occurring mental health treatment facility that provides a full continuum of care for adults.
Our skilled professionals are focused on sharing their knowledge and expertise to help you get acclimated to your new role. Along with detailed training and continual support, our staff will give you the autonomy you need to achieve your career goals. You will love working to make a difference in the lives of our patients as you collaborate with other professionals and a supportive management team.
We are hiring a Maintenance Tech to join our team! This is a full time opportunity and will provide training to the right candidate. Our maintenance team performs routine and specific maintenance services which may include grounds work on our 5.5 acre campus.
If this sounds like the place for you, contact us today. For more information about this opportunity, please call Brenda Maynard, HR Director:
- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond timely and appropriately.
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe use.
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools in a safe and effective manner.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and complete reports, as requested.
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinish furniture in rooms, offices and dining room as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in maintenance or facility operations preferred.
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools in the general building/maintenance trades preferred.
- Valid state driver's license.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
Twelve Oaks provides a comprehensive package of benefits for all Full-Time and Part Time Benefit Eligible employees. Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential available
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- General Paid Time off to include: Vacation, Sick, Personal Days, and Extended Sick Leave
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Emergency Handling
- Alarm Devices