TITLE: Lead Software Engineer
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Permanent, Full-Time Employment
CLIENT is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of CLIENT, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
What you’ll be doing…
Be a part of the rapidly growing Connected Car SaaS industry, as you work alongside some of the sharpest minds in SaaS software and mobile app development. Our engineering teams take advantage of the latest technologies to design, build and test solutions that are literally transforming connected vehicle around the world. We are looking for a principal software engineer to help tackle the exciting technical opportunities ahead. As our lead product development engineer, you will work with cross-functional teams in the design and development of SaaS.
URL blocked - click to applyResponsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain the IoT gateway for Fleet
- Read through user stories in Jira and understand your commitments
- Practice lean software development in day to day development.
- Write clean, fast code to implement new features
- Make sure changing code has enough unit test coverage
- Deploy a stack into AWS with your code with the CI/CD stack
- Do a code review or respond to yours.
- Assist Application support team for production issues.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or relevant work experience.
- Must have 6+ years’ development experience in .NET, C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET or Node JS
- Strong coding skills, algorithms knowledge and ability to learn on the fly.
- Lead a team of junior engineers.
- Strong knowledge of AWS stack and microservices.
- Great communication skills (including active listening and comprehending requirements)
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Familiarity with DevOps, Native Cloud (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS S3/Lambda/Gateway/CDN, OpenShift).
- Knowledge of APM stack such as AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
Please note that, due to the nature of this project, you may need to obtain a Security Clearance during the process. To be eligible for this position, you must have no issues obtaining one.
If interested, please contact Timothy Myers at Email blocked - click to apply. Please include your most up-to-date resume.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Amazon Web Services
C Sharp (Programming Language)