Help at Home is hiring nurses in your community TODAY!
$2,000 hiring bonus for all new Licensed Practical Nurses - COVID Relief Bonus!*
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
At Help at Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties, and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards governing the provision of Medicaid Waiver programs in the state of Alabama.
We are seeking LPNs!
Help at Home truly cares about our employees, and we are proud to offer the following benefits:
- Health, dental and vision insurance after 32+ hours
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid travel time
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Licensed Practical Nurse includes:
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed care to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing medically prescribed services including ventilator and tracheotomy care, g-tube feedings, medication administration and first aid care.
- Supervising our highly trained, compassionate, and dependable LPNS and caregivers.
- Coordinating client care with doctors and other medical providers.
- Ensuring compliance with care plans as well as state or waiver guidelines.
- Supporting Help at Home’s mission to enable the highest level of personal independence and meaningful lives for our clients.
- Training and developing caregivers and other front-line staff.
- Assisting branch operations with other duties.
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Commitment to Help at Home's mission to be the leading national provider of high-quality person-centered care and support to the elderly and people with disabilities in their homes and community-based settings.
- Experience with tracheostomy, ventilators, and feeding tube
- Support of Help at Home’s values:
- Serve Others
- Own It
- Work Together
- Do What's Right
- Be The Best
- Give Back
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding 2-3 counties.
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and with DDID Medication Administration training.
- A current Nursing License.
Licensed Practical Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
*New nurses who begin work before August 31st are eligible for hiring bonuses totaling up to $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your interview.