To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bronx, NY, US
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager - Digital Services
Affinity Health Plan • Bronx, NY, US
Posted 7 days ago
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Develop and manage digital programs – web, email, digital signage and social – and provide strategic direction in the usage of each channel, ensure the adherence to best practices, policies and laws that guide the organization in the usage of digital media, and constantly evaluate the opportunity for growth in the field. Utilize an expert working knowledge of the tactical requirements to facilitate and supervise the usage of the individual channels and supporting software throughout the organization, inclusive of, but not limited to content strategy, web design and development, UX design, campaign development, search optimization, email development and deployment, digital signage development and deployment, social media usage, marketing, testing, reporting, and project and vendor management.
- Conceptualize, manage, maintain and report on all projects for the enhancement and daily maintenance of all digital properties – web, email, digital display, social, analytics, and campaigns. Work regularly with other departments, stakeholders and senior management to gain support and accomplish tasks.
- Manage vendor relations to maintain and enhance the content management system, enterprise email solution, digital display network, and campaign development. Liaise all interactions between the vendor and the organization, translating business requirements into actionable results-driven activity
- Manage a direct report and several indirect reports in the design team and web team. Guide, advice, and train team on web and digital concepts, digital design and application, and best practices. Assess the team’s skill and strengths and suggest opportunities for growth to team members and department management. Assess team assets and build cases for appropriate office needs- software, hardware, access rights, and team responsibilities.
- Works with advertising agencies to assisting the development of marketing and operational campaigns, inclusive of setting up the back-end for lead generation and performance tracking
- Manage and maintain the day to day tactical operations of all digital channels and assets. Evaluate current usage and provide feedback to the development and growth of the channels within the organization in regards to expanded usage and enhancements
- Works with the Compliance & Legal departments to ensure all digital communications are approved by regulatory agencies and meet government policy and law standards
- Works collaboratively with all departments to edit, translate and produce consumable content via all available digital channels. Schedule, deliver, maintain and monitor the content on behalf of the organization
- Manage the advertisement and digital/ social content distribution of event announcements and member engagement activities. Create digital lead streams for the community engagement and sales teams
- Develop and maintain alert features and methods of communication via the digital channels to inform providers and member of key communications
- Develops and/or identify digital solutions to operational problems throughout the institution, inclusive of lead generation streams, surveys, vanity URLs, activity tracking
- Develop methods to acquire qualitative and quantitative metrics for analyzing and reporting on digital activity, and visitor interaction with digital assets. Generate regular reports on the digital activity of visitors, providers and members.
- Monitors web for relevant corporate and industry information, and mentions of corporate staff. Monitors social space for interactions with the membership and the public for trafficking to the appropriate response team.
- Assures staff accountability through routine observation, reporting, coaching, counseling, and through timely preparation of staff performance appraisals. Takes appropriate action on employee issues related to job performance and professional conduct, with assistance from and in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Assure effective, on-going staff training and development activities to support staff orientation, knowledge and skill enhancement, proficiency/productivity and professional growth for staff.
- Demonstrates proficiency with the principles and methodologies of project management. Apply these in the execution of responsibilities in support of a results focused approach
- Performs other duties as necessary or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years Internal Communications, Public Relations or Marketing Experience required.
- A minimum of 2 years Digital and Social Media marketing experience, including search engine optimization and analysis.
- Minimum 3 year experience managing – directly or indirectly – a web production or design team in a high demand environment
- Excellent organizational skills, demonstrated by the ability to a) anticipate needs and prepare appropriately, b) organize work and develop project plans, c) complete tasks efficiently and effectively, and d) document work thoroughly and accurately.
- Detail orientation, and ability to multi-task, follow-up and meet tight deadlines ,
- Special interpersonal skills, characterized by the ability to a) listen, interpret and respond appropriately, b) consult, motivate and persuade, c) manage diverse relationships effectively, and d) interact with all levels of staff across the organization.
- Experience with content management solutions (Preferably, Ektron CMS), and Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget).
- Experience managing digital display solutions (Preferably Brightsign)
- Intermediate level proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software.
- Demonstrated creativity with the ability to think out of the box and offer appropriate solutions to internal communications problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (grammar, spelling and composition).
- Ability to translate industry jargon into consumable content for department and corporate management, and introduce industry trends and enhancements as part of a continually adjusting digital strategy
- Demonstrated understanding of the strategic use of web and social media communications
- Demonstrated ability to complete work effectively under pressure, with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to establish credibility and confidence.
- Good judgment in a) seeking information and help when needed, b) anticipating the consequences of decisions and actions, c) communicating information, and d) interacting effectively with personnel within and outside the organization.
- High level of integrity as demonstrated by I ) appropriate treatment of confidential information, 2) adherence to policies, procedures, rules and regulations, 3) professional conduct in dealing with persons internal and external to the organization and 4) sensitivity to target populations