Senior Solutions Engineer
(Washington, D.C., US, The Hague, NL, Betzorf, LU)
As our Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for: (this is not an exhaustive list)
* Develop and provide training to Customers, both internal and external on SES services and products
* Perform engineering analysis guidance to determine how new and existing services can be optimized, with a focus on performing link budget analysis for the cruise market
* Track and understand new satellite access schemes, earth station antenna design, and wireless network technologies
You will be a valued member of a team of a globally dispersed engineers providing guidance and planning in aspects of defining, devleoping, and improving solutions for Customer's Service Requirements using the full suite of SES products and services!
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Communications/Computer Science
* 5 years' of relevant Solution Engineering experience in Aero, Maritime, Energy, Fixed Data, etc.
* Theoretical and practical experience with antenna design and optimization
* Knowledge of satellite access technologies and earth station components
Nice to Haves
* Knowledge of satellite transmission analysis and optimization
* Fluency in other languages besides English
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Phone Screen w/ Hiring Manager
* Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager plus Team
* Phone Interview w/ Talent Acquisition Specialist
* Offer Discussion (references and education verification)
* Employment Offer Extended
* Welcome to SES!
What's in it for you:
* Flexible working policy
* Bonus and equity plans
* Comprehensive and competitive benefits plans
* A range of wellness activities and employee assistance programmes (varies by location)
* An employer that values all aspects of Diversity and respects every individual's story
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
In conformity with U.S. Government technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and/or other applicable U.S. law, regulation or other requirements imposed by the U.S. Government, certain positions may require U.S. Citizenship, status as a lawful permanent resident of the U.S. or a "protected individual" as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligibility to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Technology