Chuck E. Cheese now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) is a great place for a first-time job seeker or a place to build an exciting career. Our Cast Members are empowered to provide the greatest service anywhere through cross-training in a variety of different positions. Over 60% of our managers were promoted from within!
Typical Positions at a Chuck E. Cheese are:
· Gameroom Attendant
· Party Host
· Kid Check Attendant
· Kitchen Attendant
· Assistant Technician
Pay and Benefits:
· Competitive pay
· 50% discount on meal during shift
· Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow program
· Flexible schedules
· Perks and Discounts programs
· Employee Referral Program
· CEC Cares Fund (program to assist employees during catastrophes)
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 603 Chuck E. Cheese stores located in 47 states and 11 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 144 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy!
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, genetics, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state or local protected class. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
· Be at least 16 years of age
· Available to work various shifts
· Excellent customer service skills
· Energetic & enthusiastic personality
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
· Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
· Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
· In addition to the essential job duties stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and co-workers, are essential functions of the job. The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noises.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Flashing (Weatherproofing)
- Customer Service