To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Lorenzo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Select Staffing • San Lorenzo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently hiring for an HR Generalist for a temp to hire position located in San Lorenzo, CA.
Pay Rate $25-$30/hr. DOE
The HR Generalist serves as a partner and liaison between Human Resources and one or more Market operations to assist with employee related processes and administration.
This includes employment, benefits, policy, procedures, ER issues, performance management, training coordination and compliance. Ensures timely administration and compliance with company policy.
The position is responsible for supporting people related KPI’s, and administering human resource practices to meet objectives for Operations, Serves as an advocate, a change agent, employee champion, resource and coach of best practices.
This position entails:
• Develop daily routines in support of the Operation. Uses varied methods of communication to reach a diverse population to engage employees and promote relationship building and efficient ways of working.
• Works closely with the Facility Management Team to support initiatives, KPI’s and compliance with policy, employment, contracts and labor laws. Work with HR, Payroll and Operations teams to administer the company programs; evaluate personnel actions for compliance and accuracy, and provide policy guidance to managers.
• Actively participates in recruitment by attracting, assessing, selecting and on-boarding team members, ensuring full legal and contractual compliance. Seeks guidance and approval from HR Management before deterring from policy.
• Maintains an in-depth industry knowledge of HR related disciplines related to day-to-day management of employees in alignment with business objectives.
• Ensures regulatory compliance and partners with operations to identify and reduce legal risks. Escalates matters that may need legal review or additional input at a senior management level.
• Drives strategic and tactical planning in organizational development, culture, and capability development and performance management.
This position requires a resume. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and and AD&D Insurance to all of our associates. In addition, we offer free online courses accredited through Penn Foster. Our associates are able to learn or enhance new skills, and range from Administrative Assistant, to Blueprint reading, and Electrical Maintenance to name a few.
- 3-5 years of Human Resource Generalist experience
- BA/BS degree in HR or a related field or PHR, SPHR, SHRM certification is a plus.
- Experience that demonstrates a good working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including Federal and state employment laws, leave practices, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and project management.
- Previous experience working in a Food Manufacturing, grocery or retail field based role.
- Strong technical ability to work with software applications, including the development of tables, excel spread sheets, formulas, custom reporting, interfaces, and data transfer.