Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious Healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse:
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients.
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventions.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing OR enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program within 6 months AND obtain a BSN within 4 years of hire date into RN position.
- Must have current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing
- Computer proficiency with EMRs and MS Office Suite
Hours for the Registered Nurse:
- Full-time, 3/12 hour shifts
- Rotating schedule
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Full medical , vision and dental insurance
- 401K match 100% of up to 3% of pay
- 20 days of PTO within first year
- Life insurance and ST / LT disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
bgreen[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse (RN) ??? Cardiovascular Progressive Care
Registered Nurse Certified