To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2815 E. Craig Road
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
The following is a list of what Cracker Barrel considers the essential functions for the Guest Service and Sales position. While this list is not an all-inclusive job description, it is important for each employee to read and have a clear understanding of these duties that are considered fundamental to the Guest Service and Sales position. If there is a function listed for which you may need a reasonable accommodation, notify your manager. These functions will be reviewed periodically for accuracy. Cracker Barrel reserves the right to change, add to, or delete items from the list at any time.Responsibilities
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Meet store operating policies and standards and cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Engage with and understand our guests, including discovering and responding to guest needs through clear and pleasant communication
- Comply with a dress code that prohibits displaying tattoos on face or throat.
- Available to perform many different tasks within the store during each shift
- Read, write and comprehend the English language
- Stand for long periods of time
- Lift a maximum of 25 pounds overhead for stocking merchandise
- Working knowledge of math, numbers, money counting and making correct change
- Work at a pace consistent with changing business volume and demands
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to build relationships