Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers, other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the company website at pactivevergreen.com.
19 miles southwest of Cleveland, Olmsted Falls is a city in Cuyahoga County, Ohio and a southwestern suburb of Cleveland. The population was 9,024 at the 2010 census. The city's main business district is located at the corners of Bagley and Columbia Roads, and contains the Grand Pacific Junction, an historic district.
The Evergreen Packaging Olmsted Falls Carton Converting Facility is located in Olmsted Falls, Ohio, just outside Cleveland Ohio and its amenities, including access to Lake Erie. Opened in 1956 and employing 170 team members, the facility prints and die cuts refrigerated gable top cartons for a variety of national and regional brands, primarily supplying important dairy nutrition to schoolchildren throughout the US.
Primary duties include:
- Work safely in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Collaborate and work well with other Team Members.
- Comply with facility Safe Quality Foods and Safety Requirements when performing work duties.
- Ability to stand, lift, reach, bend and twist while performing tasks that are near, within and around machinery.
- Utilize standard operating procedures to perform job tasks.
- Utilize manual and lift equipment.
- Use electronic barcode scanning equipment.
- Learn, understand and follow “lock out/tag out” procedures as required per task.
- Handle stacks of paper cartons, while working the product through the printing or sealing process.
- Utilize hand tools to maintain equipment.
- Make adjustments to machinery to assist with the production process.
- Handle and appropriately discard scrap materials.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
- procedures, rules and regulations
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and area by using specific tools and equipment.
- Monitor production, while following standard processes and procedures to produce quality cartons.
- Communicate well with line operator.
- Complete required operational paperwork.
- Assist with machine uptime by responding to and communicating maintenance issues.
- High School Diploma/GED
- High energy
- Ability to work independently and within a Team
- Attention to detail
- Desire for a manufacturing career
- 3 years manufacturing experience a plus
- Ability to work weekly rotating shifts
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call
or email [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Team Member $15.10-$21.19
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws.
“IND1P” #LI-TM1 #CB1
Attention To Detail