Job Summary: Responsible for selling company products via phone, chat, or email. Providing
excellent customer service to our customer current and future.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Processes orders – performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and
2. Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
3. Assist customer via phone, chat, and email.
4. Informs customers of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information
needed by the customer.
5. Assumes other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
Previous automotive parts / aftermarket auto parts sales and customer service experience preferred.
Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures. Must
be able to work in cooperation with others. Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work
assignments. Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player. Must have the
flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends. Must be able to convey product information
and availability to customers. Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers. Must be
organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Must be able to
work under pressure comfortably.
High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive
experience and knowledge of automotive parts. Computer knowledge i.e. Excel
Decision Making Examples:
-solve customer service issues
Attention To Detail