Short term contract available for a Data Entry Operator II located in Downers Grove, IL.
Term: 6 weeks
Pay rate range: $11.00 - $16.00/hour
Data Entry Operator II Role-
- Data Entry Performs mid-volume data entry average: 8,001 to 10,000 keystrokes per hour .
- Performs basic management of electronic files i.e., print, copy, transfer and delete .
- Accesses information from a computer and/or maintains a computer database.
- Enters data for envelopes, labels, form letters and correspondence.
- Formats and produce documents. Works with numbers i.e., add, subtract, multiply and divide .
- Detects and correct errors.
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, database or other software on a computer.
- Can also use basic office equipment including a photocopy machine, facsimile machine, binding machine, etc. and has the ability to follow instructions.
For immediate consideration, please apply online. This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office and not your local Kelly branch.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.