Buckle up, mask on, and hit the open road!
We're the pizza lover's pizza, and that makes all the difference to our drivers. We're looking for
delivery drivers who will take pride in helping Pizza Hut bring hot, delicious food to people who
could probably use a pizza right about now.
We'll pay you to listen to your favorite tunes as you deliver pizza and wings from your "mobile
office" (aka your car). And our contactless delivery procedures will help keep you safe while you
interact with customers. In return, you'll be treated to lots of flexibility, great perks, tips, and all
kinds of support from your team.
We love promoting our Team Members within the Pizza Hut family, too. It's our mission to help
you succeed, from our safety-focused training program to our unrivaled Culture of Belonging.
We're following all recommended COVID-19 guidelines for mask-wearing, social distancing, and
contactless delivery. Your safety is our top priority.Requirements
What you'll need to be considered, besides a reliable set of wheels:
• A clean driving record! Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license and
• For some locations, delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: Nothing "uniform" about the way we do things, because our uniforms
(which are actually just really cool t-shirts and hats that you get when you start) were
made for team members by team members. We just ask that you keep them clean and
come to work ready to rock the Pizza Hut look.
• A keen sense of direction. You'll quickly learn your service area, but it's still helpful to
know how to read a map just in case!
• A passion for customer experience - even with your mask, it's obvious that you're
Note: Most restaurants are operated by independent franchisees who have their own hiring
and benefits guidelines. These requirements may vary by location, and you'll learn more
when you meet with the hiring manager.
Pizza Hut and its independently owned and operated franchises offer more than a gig; we want
you to earn as much as possible, learn, grow, make friends, and have fun - safely, of course!
Apply now and take pride in being part of a fantastic team that's delivering a lot of happiness.
Franchise optional. Franchisees are responsible for their own restaurant operations, employment practices and policies.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
• A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, insurance and reliable vehicle.
• Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
• Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
• Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
• Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning.Additional Information
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company - and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
- Customer Experience
- Restaurant Operation