To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Maumee, OH 43537
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Manager (RN)
Heritage Home Health Care • Maumee, OH
Posted 2 months ago
Heritage believes each employee makes a significant contribution in enhancing the quality of life for our clients and enabling the success of the organization. Employee contributions are not limited by assigned job responsibilities. Therefore, this job description is designed to outline essential functions, qualifications, and job scope, but not to limit the employee to the identified responsibilities. It is Heritage's expectation that each individual will be flexible in offering their services to ensure the highest quality of care to our clients.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the state where the branch is located
- High School graduate or GED
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must posses positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent multi tasking skills
- Exceptional communication skills with focus on quality patient care and customer satisfaction
- Is flexible, cooperative, and a team player in fulfilling all obligations
- Reliable transportation
- Professional, problem solver
- Advanced clinical skills
- Excellent knowledge of OASIS Assessment
- Excellent knowledge of State and Federal Home Health Regulations
- Supervise, orient and provide ongoing training for clinical field teams.
o Organize and lead nursing meetings and in-service programs for field clinicians.
o Identify needs and provide additional training to clinical team based on clinical audits, outcome scores, reports and tandem visits. Reports received from software
o Training activities and responsibilities include:
- Provide initial Clinical Orientation for new field nursing staff.
- Coordinate and deliver training and testing for OASIS
- Train Supervisory visit nurses on proper assessment of the unskilled patient and appropriate referral to other services.
- Train nurses in the field on admissions, skilled visits, OASIS, and skilled procedures.
o Some methods to be utilized for training and communication include; onsite trainings, Kinnser videos, e-mail, and web based trainings including the use of HCI.
o Perform tandem visits with nurses to provide support and training and to assess competency– Oasis, wound care, trach care, IV's, etc. Perform yearly and as needed tandem OASIS competency visits and on site supervisory visits to supervise field staff.
o Complete annual reviews and counseling of nursing staff.
- Provide clinical support and direction to office and field teams.
o Provide support to clinicians, office and field teams on clinical issues. Examples (wound care questions, patient clinical concerns, triaging clinical needs in times of staffing difficulties, management of IV therapy and high tech clinical procedures, giving direction on acceptance of patients and decisions to discharge or recertify patients.)
o Cover any cases that cannot be filled; back up clinical coverage.
o Ensure ongoing communication with all members of the clinical team.
o Coordinate and Administer flu vaccines as necessary.
- Provide clinical support and direction to management and corporate teams and assure that overall daily clinical care is safe, appropriate and compliant with state, federal and nursing regulations and standards.
o Coordinate with Coding and Clinical Review Nurse to assess cases identified as having potential inappropriate episode utilization or premature/inappropriate re-cert or discharge.
o Coordinate and facilitate on site state and program specific compliance surveys' and develop plan of corrections as needed. Assure that plan of correction is completed.
o Perform weekly Clinical audits and documentation review in conjunction with Coding and QA Review Nurses
o Assist Administrators with coordination and implementation of QAPI.
o Collaborate with entire Corporate Clinical Team and assist with onsite clinical follow thru.
o Assist with ADR's that require clinical intervention and documentation.
o Monitor reports in Kinnser software and Oasis review to assure proper utilization of skilled services while still ensuring the patients receive proper and appropriate care.
o Monitor reports using Kinnser and QAPI to improve Oasis data collection resulting in more accurate reflection of client improvement, and to improve outcomes reported to the State by Oasis data collection.
- Assure compliance with State, Federal and local laws and Board of Nursing Regulations. Monitor and implement plans to achieve acceptable clinical outcomes. Assure compliance with Clinical Policy and Procedure.
o Perform audit/investigation of Adverse Events and report findings to Administrator and Corporate Clinical Services Manager.
o Perform data collection and follow thru with process changes and projects for QAPI.
o Oversee and maintain clinical supply utilization and approve orders outside of threshold/protocol.
Please upload resume or click apply now!