To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caledonia, MI 49316
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative Inside .
Advantage Solutions • Caledonia, MI
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sales Representative Inside
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Sales Representative to make sales calls on assigned groups of customers via telephone, e-mail, and fax to establish and qualify clients/prospects. Establishes, maintains, and expands client lists and keeps a daily record of calls and information requests sent. Takes orders, closes sales, and prepares appropriate documentation. In addition, responsible for revenue budget achievement, meeting client quotas, reaching account goals on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis, expanding sales, and ensures positive long-term relationships and high potential for repeat business with customers.
Take this opportunity to join North America’s leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Make Outbound and Incoming calls to achieve sales and call goals.
- Assist Inside Sales Manager in achieving Company income and expense budgets by ensuring all marketing strategies are implemented.
- Increase sales through efficient management of promotional spending within client guidelines.
- Meet or exceed clients’ goals for sales, distribution, and promotional volume by working with all related departments for assigned customer.
- Utilize appropriate sales materials and data to deliver fact-based solutions to customers.
- Achieve incremental growth by pursuing volume-producing merchandising at assigned customer account.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous sales experience a plus
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines; demonstrates a high level of result-orientated performance