To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sterling, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Engineering UI
Apex Systems • Sterling, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Software Engineering UI
Location: Dulles, VA
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Position Summary / Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Conducts multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems for product and commercial software.
- Determines computer user needs; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls; prepares operating instructions; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
- Ensures software standards are met.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of relevant work experience, Master’s Degree and 3 years of relevant work experience. 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree. (level 3)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years of relevant work experience, Master’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience. 4 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree. (level 4)
- Proven Experience with the following:
OpenSceneGraph / OpenGL
Windows (& Linux desired)
- Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret/TS/SCI security clearance as a condition of employment.
- Experience working as a member of an IT team, collaborating effectively with an integrated team of customers, vendors, users, and co-workers.
- Ability to work independently, on a large team, and on concurrent tasks
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile/iterative software development methodology
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178