To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Torrington, CT 06790
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Regulatory and Compliance Specialist
Dymax Corporation • Torrington, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Regulatory and Compliance Specialist is responsible for updating and maintaining Dymax’s product and regulatory compliance data bases that are used to produce and distribute the company’s hazard communication documentation, chemical registrations, and other related product regulatory compliance functions in North America. The position will be assisting the Regional Regulatory and Compliance Manager with the implementation of corporate product regulatory standards, procedures, systems and processes, and ensuring compliance and business support to all Dymax offices globally. The individual may execute tasks and play a consultative role by partnering across business functions. The individual may assist in identifying data needed, obtaining these data and ensuring that they are effectively presented for the registration of products worldwide.
- Prepare responses to customer requests for information, such as product data, written regulatory affairs statements, surveys, or questionnaires.
- Create SDS and label templates for Dymax products based on regional requirements.
- Compile and maintain databases pertaining to product specific regulatory information.
- Coordinate, prepare, or review regulatory submissions for domestic and international projects.
- Maintain database and documents associated with regulatory submissions, update documents, and maintain calendar for renewal.
- Prepares and supports international submissions and international product releases in accordance with applicable SOPs.
- Develops working relationships with key personnel at the business unit and representatives of international business center
- Participate in various internal processes related to and impacting product compliance such as stage input and gate reviews to help deliver compliant products.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents that affect Dymax raw materials and products.
- Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Assist the Manager Product Regulatory System in compliance with domestic and international regulatory compliance requirements as they pertain to the Corporation’s products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in chemistry, regulatory or similar discipline
- Five to 7 years’ experience in similar, global chemical manufacturing or formulating company role, managing similar systems and data.
- A Strong database experience (Access, Excel, JDE E1) to set up functions, enter data or process information. Experience with The Wercs is highly preferred
- Customer service orientation and effective interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of the regulatory requirements and legal framework for products and industry trends.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and verbal communication skills.