Accounting ManagerWhy take an Accounting Manager position with this company?
• Well established organizations that has been in manufacturing industry for 15+ years.
• Privately owned company that is private equity backed.
• Our client believes in valuing its employees and recognizing them for their efforts
• Company is very dynamic and are extremely diverse and offer a promote from within cultureWhat the Accounting Manager will do?
• Month and end-year process
• Accounts payable/receivable
• Cash receipts
• General ledger
• Payroll and utilities
• Treasury, budgeting
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Capital assets reconciliations
• Trust account statement reconciliations
• Check runs
• Fixed asset activity
• Debt activity
• Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
• Coordinate and complete annual audits.
• Provide recommendations.
• Improve systems, procedures and initiate corrective actions.What the company needs in an Accounting Manager:
• 5+ years of Accounting experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• Good written/communication skills
• Attention to detail
Analysis Of Variance