LaSalle Network is currently working with a client in the Loop to identify a Lead Amazon Web Services Engineer to join their team. The AWS Engineer will assist in the development of the organizations AWS Services while leading a team of Engineers to ensure the completion of future organizational plans.
AWS Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Assists in the refactoring of internal applications for use on Amazon Web Services Platforms.
- Research, Design and Evaluate current Cloud Service offerings and propose recommendations for the future.
- Lead a team of Engineers in the execution of pre-determined cloud operations.
- Documentation of processes.
- Work across a collaborative environment across multiple teams and departments.
Requirements for consideration include:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Information Technology or Relevant Experience.
- Relevant AWS Certifications Preferred
- Experience using Infrastructure as a Service Automation Engines such as Terraform
- Ability to resolve issues on AWS Platforms such as VPC and IAM
If you have the experience listed above, possess a great attitude and are looking for a long-term opportunity with a stable and established employer, this is the role for you! If you are interested in learning more, please apply today!
Project Manager - Technology Services
Keywords and Related Terms: AWS, Amazon Web Services, Engineer, VPC, IAM, Terraform, CloudFormation
LaSalle Network is Chicago's leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. Specializing in technology, accounting and finance, administrative, call center, human resources, marketing, and executive search, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries. Since inception in 1998, LaSalle Network has served over 2,500 clients and placed over 25,000 candidates in temporary, temporary to permanent and permanent positions.
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Vpc)
Amazon Web Services
Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)
Windows Power Shell