Are you a leader who enjoys the responsibility of developing and executing a fully integrated marketing strategy? Do you have a history of successfully innovating and implementing value-added products and services to meet a changing, competitive landscape?
Centennial has been retained to attract a growth-oriented Marketing Manager who will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing of a large, privately owned, nationally established, Cincinnati-based company.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
• Work with the sales leadership to develop and implement the brand strategy.
• Develop the marketing strategy for new and existing products – keenly aware of current industrial market trends.
• Manage data effectively and utilize SEO for lead generation.
• Run successful campaigns through targeted messaging.
• Oversee implementation of the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
• Skillfully use data and analysis to drive focus and actions of organization.
• Work closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
• Collaborate with strategic vendor-base to drive joint marketing campaigns.
• Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
• Ensure that the marketing strategies and objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
• Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
• Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
• Develop and deliver marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
• Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
Requirements of the role:
• High degree of integrity, grit, urgency to win.
• Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
• Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative mindset.
• Humble, Hungry, Smart and supportive of strong culture of respect, urgency, agility, creativity and innovation.
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing preferred
• Experience managing and leading others
• SEO and strong messaging abilities
• Experience in distribution and value-added services a plus.
Each submission will be considered as TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL and will be reviewed and given serious consideration! All qualified candidates will be immediately contacted.
Please attach your resume in WORD format via the "Apply Online" feature.
Visit URL blocked - click to apply to learn about all of Centennial, Inc.'s current career opportunities.
Since 1975, Centennial Inc. has been a leading provider of Talent Strategy and Strategic Recruiting Solutions TM. We bring time-tested principles, and cutting-edge practices, to help our clients recruit top leadership and professional talent. Our unique 4C TM recruiting process allows us to recruit and to satisfy corporate requirements more selectively and effectively through:
Competence: Does the candidate have the credentials, skills and experience needed?
Character: Does the candidate have the highest level of integrity to represent you and your organization?
Chemistry: Is there a true interpersonal connection between the candidate and team members?
Culture: Is there a true match between the candidate's professional/personal style that will enable him/her to be successful in the specific work environment?
(See Job Description)
Integrated Marketing Communications