To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
- Vaco - Los Angeles (LAX)
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Manager - Financial Services
Vaco Financial • Los Angeles Metro Area, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are a dynamic Accounting Manager seeking a ground floor startup opportunity, please read on!
We are seeking an extraordinary individual with talent and passion to review, maintain, and establish key accounting processes, implement and maintain financial systems, and manage regular reporting, while also providing critical strategic and operational support across the organization. The person in this role reports to the Director of Finance and will hire and manage a small team.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee day-to-day accounting, including GL, AP, AR, cash management, fixed assets, taxation, financial reporting, internal controls, and payroll
- Maintain efficient monthly/quarterly/annual financial close process and manage preparation of consolidated financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Manage the implementation of a robust accounting/ERP software package
- Identify, document, and implement new policies and procedures to streamline accounting processes and activities
- Work with international entities and advisors to maintain statutory compliance, manage transfer pricing arrangements, and provide reporting for consolidation
- Provide management and external investor reporting in accurate and timely manner, analyze results, and make recommendations related to current trends vs. budgets and forecasts
- Work with the Director of Finance to create and maintain budgets, forecasts, and manage related processes
What you need:
- 2-3+ years accounting experience
- A strong foundation in establishing and maintaining policies, procedures, and internal controls to ensure integrity of financials
- Proficiency with ERP/financial systems a plus
- MS Excel modeling, analysis, and reporting skills should be at the highest level
- Experience with start up companies and/or financial services organizations a plus
- Flexible, passionate, and positive team player comfortable working in complex, constantly changing, and often ambiguous environment
What's in it for you?
- Ground floor opportunity at an exciting internet startup company
- Equity opportunity
- CEO and CFO is a successful entrepreneur with many startups under his belt
- Opportunity to hire and grow the accounting team
- Fun and dynamic office environment
So, if you are a dynamic Accounting Manager seeking a ground floor startup opportunity, please apply now!