To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Asheboro, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Judge Group • Asheboro, NC
Posted 1 day ago
The Judge Group is recruiting for a Project Manager. The Company creates injection molded plastic solutions for some of the world’s most recognized and successful brands. The company started out over 30 years ago and has grown into one of the largest injection molders in the world. The Project Manager manages all phases of programs from inception through completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. The position is located in the Greensboro NC area and relocation assistance is provided
* Oversee and manage project development during the entire project life cycle.
* Develop the project definition and scope statement; define all goals and any materials that will be needed.
* Complete and distribute full-scale project plans and manage leveraging project management toolkits.
* Set and continually communicate project expectations with customers, team members, and other stakeholders.
* Track project milestones and deliverables.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
* Mentor and motivate project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
* Bachelor's Degree highly preferred, Business or Engineering disciplines preferred.
* 2+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
* Must have PMP certification or be eligible within 6 months of hire.
* Strong familiarity with project management software such as MS Project.
* General industry knowledge of PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING is highly preferred.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to work with a variety of customers and internal departments.
The compensation range for this opportunity is $90,000 - $100,000 plus 10% bonus.
The position is located in the Greensboro NC area and relocation assistance is provided.Qualified candidates please send a current resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]