To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Plymouth Meeting, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Payer and Provider Client Services Manager
IQVIA • Plymouth Meeting, PA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Responsible for account and engagement management of Physician Insights 360 solution (PI 360) to a variety of Provider clients ranging from hospital systems, specialty practice groups and integrated delivery networks.
Client Services professional is responsible for ensuring a seamless flow of client requirements through the delivery process for PI 360 engagements and ensuring client success of IQVIA solution. Client Services activities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading new client implementations and serving as project leader between the client and IQVIA by translating client needs into action plans;
- Partnering with broader IQVIA Provider delivery team on documenting business rules to support quarterly data refresh activities;
- Providing in-depth training in IQVIA databases and all components of our Ambulatory Referral and Facility Splitting methodologies, including user interface tool training and summarized data file training to address clients’ business needs;
- Performing full assessments of client needs on a regular basis to create action plans to maximize PI360 services through additional training and/or by conducting value-added services utilizing data extract and/or custom analytic deliverables
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience.
- Healthcare industry experience and knowledge of the Provider market.
- Experience developing and delivering training to clients.
- Knowledge of healthcare transactions/claims and proficiency with Access and SQL as well as experience analyzing relational databases.
- Extensive client experience and proven history of client success.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to train clients on technical/analytic concepts and experience presenting to a diverse audience ranging from senior executives to IT personnel.
- Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in difficult, multi-discipline projects.
- Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.
- Knowledge of IQVIA databases is a plus.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
QVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1062632