What You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) through the American Heart Association
- Rehires within 12 months and internal candidates are not eligible for sign on bonus
- Must have 2 years of ‘like’ experience for Sign On Bonus
- Internals and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible for bonuses
This 28 bed Progressive Care Unit has a diverse population with a 4:1 nurse patient ratio and the potential for growth.
We care for a diverse range of disease processes including Stroke, Renal Failure, Heart Failure, Cardiac Arrhythmias and Pulmonary illnesses. We have been deemed the stroke unit, in addition, we care for patients with the Coronavirus.
As a unit our source of satisfaction is providing a high standard of care, collaboration and great teamwork among our nurses, physicians and other interdisciplinary departments. All who work together to create an environment where comprehensive whole-body healthcare is provided to all patients and families. As a nurse you will be an active member of this amazing team.
We are very family centered, mission driven, and focused on team engagement.
We encourage continuing education, certifications, and professional growth.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of coordinated nursing care for a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit and for the day-to-day management and supervision of the related clinical activities. The Nurse is responsible for supervising and responsibly directing the activities of various levels of assigned nursing personnel utilizing both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment. Uses the nursing skills of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation in their patient care delivery.
Primary function is the delivery of competent, compassionate, and cost effective nursing care. To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the medical and nursing plan of care. This performance is in compliance with established policies, procedures and protocols under the supervision of the Nurse Manager, Director, Vice President of Clinical Services, and or designee.