Manage the life cycle of the assigned products for Digital Printing by developing and growing the adoption of new and existing products. Identify potential new solutions, conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining the winning specifications, developing business assessments, producing product launch plans, researching optimal pricing models, producing integrated marketing plans and developing overall product strategies.
This position is hybrid, to be based out of Hanover Park, IL.
The Graphic Systems Division of FUJIFILM North America Corporation is the largest graphic distributor in the US. We deliver world class, state of the art solutions for Ink Jet Printing, Digital Printing, Wide Format, Offset Plates, Packaging, and a full range of traditional Offset supplies. In addition, we are the industry leader in Color Standardization and G7 implementation.
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying and conducting the research needed to obtain market information.
- Maintain a close relationship with key customers to facilitate positive communication and direct product feedback.
- Recommends the scope of present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product upgrades and enhancements.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Produce communications and training to field sales by defining the optimal product fit, main benefits and competitive advantages.
- Track and improve product market share by working with research sources, sales department and direct customer contact.
- Assess market data by calling on customers with field salespeople, evaluating customer feedback and sales activity.
- Provide information to executive management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering specific questions and requests, advising on overall product strategy.
- Advise logistics and inventory control by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and ordering schedules, as needed.
- Bring new products to market by using the GATE process, analyzing proposed product requirements; preparing business return analyses; establishing time schedules and guiding a cross functional team to assure technical and commercial preparedness has been achieved.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Optimize marketing presence by understanding the customer touch points, planning marketing exposure and coordinating with the corresponding Marketing counterpart.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending trade shows, conferences, educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to the overall team result by collaborating with related activities as needed.
- Travel to support sales teams and conduct competitive analysis as required.
- Other projects as assigned.
- 5+ years related experience in the Digital Printing market space.
- Knowledge of current and future Digital Printing trends in the industry.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Capable of conducting effective customer/user interviews.
- Able to build revenue, pricing, and product adoption models.
- Effective meeting planning and facilitation.
- Presentation and group speaking ability.
- Effective and accurate notetaking.
- Strong operational & project management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication; able to communicate across multiple levels within the business.
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales, service, and management); ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Analytical thinking, applying logic to solve problems and job execution.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally approximately 20%.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and CRM/ERP.
- 10+ years of related experience in the Digital Printing marketplace.
- General knowledge of the Digital Printing marketplace.
- Ability to analyze and communicate product needs and manage product life cycles.
Fujifilm is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
If COVID-19 vaccine is mandated by the federal government, or by state or local government, the Company will require that the successful candidate hired for positions covered under relevant government vaccine mandate(s) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption. For all positions, the Company encourages vaccination against COVID-19 and may require that the successful candidate hired be willing to test for the COVID-19 virus periodically and wear a face covering indoors absent being granted an accommodation due to medical or sincerely held religious belief or other legally required exemption.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Fujifilm about this requisition. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Fujifilm via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Fujifilm, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Fujifilm for this requisition and a valid agreement with Fujifilm is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Fujifilm agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Relationship Management