To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3440 Oakwood Hills Parkway
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - PRN
Acadia-Healthcare • Eau Claire, WI
Posted 1 month ago
We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
North West Wisconsin CTC, located in Eau Claire, WI, is one of 127 outpatient addiction recovery centers nationwide. Acadia Comprehensive Treatment Centers is the leading provider of medication assisted treatment in the nation, servicing over 62,000 patients per day. Our nursing team provides compassionate, high quality safe and efficient medication dispensing to patients that are seeking recovery from Opioid Use Disorder. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
Members of our nursing team will enjoy full benefit eligibility, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k matching, company paid group term life insurance, paid vacation and sick time and an opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry. Acadia Healthcare is committed to offering an enviable internal culture and environment that encourages and supports both professional and personal growth that you are proud of.
Your Job as a Registered Nurse (RN):
The Registered Nurse (RN) is instrumental in our patient’s treatment and recovery from opioid use disorder. Registered Nurses (RNs) provide high quality, safe and efficient dispensing of doses of medication to patients under the direction of the Medical Director or Physician. The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for thorough, accurate reporting and documentation of the patient's symptoms, responses and progress.
This is a per diem (PRN) as needed position. Operating hours are Monday through Friday 5am-1:30pm and Saturdays 5am-8am.
Your Responsibilities as a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Works under the supervision of the Medical Director and the Clinic Director and maintains practical nursing professional standards of care;
- Prepares and administers medication as ordered by the Medical Director or Program Physician accurately and in a timely manner, maintains accurate accounting of all medication received (from supplier) and dispensed (to the person(s) receiving services);
- Chart medication administration in nurse's notes accurately and in a timely manner, documents nursing care provided, maintain appropriate records related to patient’s progress and activities accurately and in a timely manner;
- Responsible for the safekeeping of all medication stock and the records required by the DEA, FDA, and ADP;
- Dedicates a minimum of 90 percent of regularly scheduled work hours to activities directly related to the administration of medication; the remaining 10 percent of regularly scheduled work hours will be dedicated to other activities as assigned by the Medical Director or Clinic Director;
- Responsible for urine collection and processing, reading test results as ordered by Program Physicians and the completion of all forms involved in these procedures; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as a Registered Nurse (RN):
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Prefer 1 year nursing experience in behavioral health or addiction recovery abuse field
- Training or experience treating patients in an outpatient treatment program
- There must be no history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment
- Current RN license in the state of Wisconsin.