To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hematology/Oncology Clinical Educator - Las Vegas, NV or Salt Lake City, UT - LLA47552
QuintilesIMS • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IQVIA is a leading commercial solutions provider that offers service solutions designed to accelerate the success of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products. Since 1997, IQVIA has built more than 40 Health Management Services teams, and hired more than 800 clinicians. IQVIA Health Management Services is redefining how pharmaceutical and biotech companies can provide caregivers with programs that benefit patients. Our Clinical Educators interact with health care professionals to improve treatment adoption in a variety of disease states that are frequently under-diagnosed, misdiagnosed, or under-treated.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced Oncology Clinical Educator
The Oncology Clinical Educator will:
• Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific Oncology disease state and product
• Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
• Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, and formal presentations
• Integrate as needed with sales professionals to identify and work within targeted practices
• Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
• Educate practices through presentations and workshops
• Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
• Attend and provide clinical information and/or presentations at national, regional and local meetings
• Provides staff support, as appropriate at exhibit booths and displays as required
• May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal/professional development
• Attends Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
. Provide education on AE management for Novartis products
. Provide education regarding proper administration of Novartis products
- Provides educational support as identified to reinforce the project?s strategic goals
- Promptly respond to internal/external communications.
- Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
- Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all interactions with customers and other business contacts.
- Demonstrates sound judgment with regard to utilization of time and financial resources, such a travel and entertainment.
- Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, PhaRMA code, IQVIA SOPs, and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a strong compensation package, comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, medical, dental, life insurance, vision coverage, and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.iqvia.com
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• Current nursing license in good standing
. Experience with Novartis products, preferred
• Minimum 5 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
• Ability to consistently travel overnight